To help start 2021 with a smile, we’ve created this beautiful set of elegant, floral designed printable calendars just for you! Starting the year off with a cheerful calendar is a great way to approach the new year.
Dress up your refrigerator with a new calendar each month, or print them all off and put them into a binder. Use nice cardstock for an even better look.
Things to do with your 2021 calendar
- Keep track of meetings, appointments, and other time commitments
- Record your exercise routine and your food intake
- Write down any health notes for your doctor, especially if you’re experiencing any symptoms they should be aware of
- Record baby’s first words, steps, and other milestones
- Creating a cleaning and/or organizing schedule
- Setting goals and mapping your progress
- Recording your weight if on a weight-loss journey
There are so many other ideas, what will you use this beautiful calendar for?
We created this free printable 2021 calendar because of our love for watercolor flowers. And because 2021 really needed a gorgeous beginning. 2020 was a rough year and many of us weathered difficult times. What better way to start the new year than with something cheerful and bright. I hope you love them!
More Organizing Ideas
- Home Organizing & Decluttering Checklist
- 30+ Organizing Projects
- DIY Leather Cord Organizers
- Printable Mason Jar Labels
- Organizing Your Kids’ Collections
- 20 Uses for Prescription Pill Bottles
- Beautify Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- Make a Farmhouse Memo Board
- Free Printable 2022 Calendar
- 2023 Printable Calendar