What better way to celebrate the woman you love the most on Mother’s Day, then to handcraft her something straight from your heart. Below we’ve compiled a great array of adult craft’s to make for Mother’s Day, not only to shower her with gifts, but to shower her with the love and appreciation she deserves! These 24+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas are sure to bring a smile to her face!
24+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
With tons of Mother’s Day gift ideas floating around the internet, we saw it fit to make a round up of all things pretty and fine, just for Mom with more emphasis on the adult craft side of the spectrum!
Gifts from the heart, and crafted by hand, are the best gifts you could ever receive. The thoughtfulness shows the appreciation you hold for your Mom in so many different ways! We hope this post helps you decide what you’ll craft up for mom this year. Let’s get started!
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
- We Love You Frame – Say how much you love her with a special “I love you” picture from her loved ones.
- Heart Jewelry Catchall – What a great way to personalize a heart bowl and making it a nice gift for Mother’s day!
- Photo Flower Pot – Now this is a gift I would love to receive with all my children’s pictures on it. I can see my daughter making it for me.
- Photo Cube – I made this as a birthday, wedding or anniversary gift, BUT I think it would make a perfect Mother’s Day gift!
- Felt Flowers – Give your mom flowers she can keep up all year long with some felt and a little creativity.
- Wire Heart Bracelet – Custom jewelry is alway a winning touch for Mother’s Day.
- Painted Wooden Spoons – Make some colorful spoons for the kitchen and pair with some handmade kitchen towels!
- Mason Jar Picture Frame – You can make this as a vase or pencil holder. It will make a special gift!
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
- Ombre Vase Painting – You only need a simple vase and some glass paint for this project!
- Block Puzzle – Make a memorable gift out of a special family photos.
- Succulent Magnets – Succulents are so popular right now, so giving these as a gift is a perfect idea!
- Pressed Flower Coasters – These would be great to make after Mother’s day using flower’s she received.
- Crochet Sandals – Treat your mom with these special handmade crochet sandals.
- Ornament Keepsakes – Make sentimental handmade ornaments to keep up all year long.
- Mother’s Day Jewelry Box – If your mom has a lot of jewerly then making a handmade jewerly box is a wonderful idea!
- Mother’s Day Bracelet – Your mom can have a piece of wearable art, from a project you colored!
- Homemade Lemon Sugar Scrub – Show your mom how much you appreciate her with this lemon sugar scrub!
- Oatmeal Milk Bath – Pamper your mom with this oatmeal milk bath recipe.
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub – Now who wouldn’t LOVE receiving chocolate sugar scrub!?!
- Lime Mint Foot Soak – This is such a simple soak to make as a special gift for someone.
- Heart Cupcakes – These heart cupcakes would be amazing to make for your mom’s special day!
- Flower Cupcakes – This would make a beautiful cupcake for Mother’s day.
- Classic Yellow Cake – This is a very sentimental post and recipe for me and I dedicated it to my Mother.
Don’t have time to actually make a gift, then this Mother’s Day Printable will be perfect for you!