With spring approaching, we only saw it fit to create a round up of awesome DIY garden crafts! These DIY garden crafts are perfect projects to get started on now, so you can display them in your garden when the weather warms up. Below you will find 24+ wonderful DIY garden crafts to get you inspired! Let’s get started.
24+ DIY Garden Crafts
So many people pride themselves on embellishing their garden, and it only makes sense. With as much time as you spend out there, why not personalize it and make it your own? I LOVE seeing a beautiful garden with hidden treasures placed throughout, don’t you? Gardening is a hobby that many find relaxing and enjoyable, let’s make that space more serene by creating some DIY garden crafts. Below you will find a variation of great adult crafts that’ll make you want to get started as soon as possible!
- Mason Jar Garden Stakes – Here’s a super clever idea using mason jar lids for garden markers.
- Thrift Store Spoon Garden Markers – These garden markers are made from thrift store spoons and some Mod Podge!
- Recycled Key Garden Marker – I just loved the idea of using old keys I had on hand to make garden markers.
- Plastic Spoon Garden Markers – Another great option is using plastic spoons, it’s easy an inexpensive!
- Wooden Herb Signs – The garden signs were a fun addition to my herb garden and so easy to do.
- Painted Rock Garden Markers – These garden markers are practical and so easy to find, because their made of rocks!
- Upcycled Plant Markers – These rustic garden markers will make any garden look sophisticated and charming.
- Bottle Cap Flower – I loved working on this Bottle Cap Flower for my garden, it was a special project for me!
- Bottle Cap Horse- This Bottle Cap Horse is a super cute addition to your garden.
- Painted Garden Tools – What an awesome idea of painting your garden tools and giving them some fun detail!
- DIY Stepping Stone – These are always a great project for any garden, especially when you can make them sentimental!
- Painted Flower Pots – The kids can even get involved with some of the garden crafts as well!
- DIY Paver Planters – Now this is a great idea, for any garden, patio or deck!
- Wooden Spoon Garden Craft – Add some fun details with the kids for your garden.
- Cement Garden Planters – Making your own garden planters are a great way to get creative with your garden’s decor!
- Garden Rolodex – Whenever you plant a new garden and want to save the bags for the details, this is a perfect idea!
- Painted Ladybug Rocks – Another craft you can do with the kids, looking for the perfect size rocks and making them cute ladybugs.
- DIY Garden Stones – Garden stones are so easy to make and you can get as creative as you want with them, these were given a fun beachy look.
- Fairy Garden – These are so popular right now, everyone’s making them. So I had to make one for my front entrance to my studio.
- Shell Garden Pot – Now this shell pot has my name all over it, so pretty and clever!
- Make Your Own Potting Bench – Pallets are always a great resource for projects, this potting bench is amazing!
- Garden Gnomes – Everyone has to have a garden gnome for their garden, this one is so easy to make using craft sticks!
- DIY Garden Apron – I know when I’m working in the yard I could use a garden apron, now I can make one myself.
- Upcycled Lamp Planter – Using a lamp to make a beautiful garden planter, what an amazing idea!!
- Watering Can Pouring Crystals – Now this is one of my favorite and most popular projects I have on the site. It’s just adds a perfect touch to your yard or garden.
- Wheelbarrow Bench – Have a bench you want to give a new look to? Why not make it look like a wheelbarrow, right?!?
- Terra Cotta Pot Wind Chimes – I loved this addition to my Watering Can Pouring Crystals! It’s a great addition to any garden.
- Clay Pot Lighthouse – Add a touch of coastal decor to your front lawn!
- Beaded Decorative Garden Stakes – These gorgeous garden crafts are so easy to make.
We hope you enjoy this round up of DIY garden crafts and find inspiration in a multitude of different ways. Let your creativity shine, and be proud of what you’ve made! Display your garden crafts to show your personal taste and create and even more serene environment for you AND your plants! Because we all know you deserve a place of peace and relaxation to call your own. For more amazing ideas check out 26 Garden Crafts You Need to Try This Summer and this Fairy Garden Mason Jar Terrarium. Happy crafting!