Easter is full of bright and beautiful pastel colors, it’s one of the reasons I love this time of year so much. There are tons of Easter kid’s crafts and adult crafts in so many different and awesome variations. These 40+ Easter crafts are not only creative but they’re full of colorful smiles and adorable bunny butts! Can it get any better than that?
40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids
Browse through 40+ awesome Easter kid’s crafts and find the ones that you think you’d enjoy most! We’ve compiled a list packed full of Easter crafts including recycled crafts, egg decorating crafts, yarn crafts, cardboard tube crafts and so much more! Your kids will love designing their very own Easter eggs and creating adorable chicks and bunnies they can display throughout the house. Below you will find over 40 cute Easter crafts that make great gifts, home decor, or the simplicity of bringing a smile to your child’s face.
Bunnies, chicks, eggs & so many more Easter crafts!
- Cardboard Tube Peeps – Cardboard tube crafts are always my favorite, these peeps are adorable!
- Easter Egg Crayons – This is a great way to upcycle some old crayons for an Easter project!
- Easter Craft Stick Puppets – Kids always enjoy a fun puppet craft!
- Yarn Pom Pom Chicks – These pom pom crafts are the cutest! The chicks look so fluffy!
- Plastic Easter Egg Crafts – How adorable to use the plastic Easter eggs to make little animals.
- Batman Egg – I know some kids that would LOVE this Batman egg.
- Polka Dot Treat Cups – This would be a great craft to make with a classroom or preschool!
- Simple CD Bunny – I know we all have lots of extra CD’s laying around for a craft like this!
- Easter Egg Yarn Art – The kids can get really creative with a project like this.
- Foam Cup Bunnies – I have lots of foam cup crafts I’ve done, but I think these might be one of my favorites!
- Thumbprint Easter Chicks – What a special craft you can make with your kids and keep as a special memory.
- Cardboard Tube Rabbit Family – This rabbit family is just darling, I loved working on it.
- Easter Bunny Chalk – Another craft the kids can have fun playing with together.
- Cardboard Tube Baskets – Saving up cardboard tubes for crafts like this are the best!
- Egg Carton Easter Bunnies – What a clever use for an egg carton, the kids would get a kick out of this craft.
- Tissue Paper Easter Bunny Wall Art – What a cool project for any age, so easy and fun!
- Cardboard Tube Rabbits – These are seriously the cutest cardboard tube rabbits!! Love the patterns.
- Carrot Craft – Of course, you have to have a carrot craft for Easter!
- Clothespin Bunnies – I love seeing crafts made out of unusual things, these bunnies are made out of clothespins.
- Easter Bunny – Another cute pom pom craft!
- Marbled Easter Egg Art – The kids love creating art, so making this marble Easter Egg will be lots of fun.
- Easter Chick Place Card Holders – What a great idea for the kids to help make a beautiful table setting.
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny – The kids always love making bunny crafts for Easter, this one looks really cool.
- Musical Egg Shakers – What a great idea for a preschooler to play with and help make.
- Egg Carton Chick and Bunny – Another great way to upcycle an egg carton for Easter.
- Craft Stick Bunnies – Crafts sticks are such great material to use for craft projects.
- Easter Bunny Napkin Holders – Adorable for the kid’s table at Easter, they can even help make these bunnies.
- Easter Bunny Masks – The kids can have lots of fun playing pretend with these bunny masks.
- Thread Spool Carrots – What a perfect idea using thread spools for a carrot craft.
- Q-Tips Easter Bunny – Using the Q-tips really makes the bunny look fluffy!
- Easter Bunny Stamping – Stamping crafts are always the best and keeps the kids busy with a fun project they can do themselves.
- Easter Egg Bunnies – Such a cute idea for Easter.
- Foam Cup Chicks – Is this not the cutest Easter chick?? So easy to make using a foam cup.
- Easter Egg Table Toppers – The kids can get pretty creative with this project.
- Plastic Easter Egg Flowers – After Easter we always had lots of leftover plastic eggs, this is a great craft to use them for.
- Easter Chicks and Nest – This looks like a fun craft to make with the kids.
- Paper Roll Chick – Another easy craft for a creative preschooler!
- Easter Egg Sun Catcher – This is a real pretty craft, you can even try to make other Spring projects like this.
- Cotton Ball Container Bunny – This rabbit is made from a canister, love a recycled craft.
- Plastic Easter Egg Craft -These look like some happy bunnies and a cute carrot!
Easter Egg Decorating
- Chalkboard Easter Eggs – Oh the kids can get very creative making different styles with these chalkboard eggs.
- Liquid Watercolor Easter Eggs – Now this looks like a fun project!!
- Hot Glue Easter Eggs – I’ve never seen anyone use hot glue to make an Easter egg, now that’s cool!
- Neon Puffy Paint Easter Eggs – What a cool idea to use puffy paint to decorate an Easter egg.
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase – Save all those beautiful egg shells to create this gorgeous craft!
- Cardboard Tube Lambs – Bunnies aren’t the only fuzzy, little Easter animal.
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars – Are your kids too old for easter baskets? These will let you share your love (and some candy) in a more adult way.
- Watercolor Luminaries – Pick your tissue paper carefully for this pastel project!
We hope you enjoy this roundup of Easter crafts for kids! You may also like 11 Cardboard Tube Crafts for Easter, 13 Fabulous Easter Egg Hunt Ideas, and 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs. Happy crafting!
This post was originally published on this blog on March 6, 2017.